Production Timelines

Order production has been delayed slightly while I return to school. 

We've partnered with a printing company to temporarily provide all of our pins. They're the same high quality pins we offer. Unfortunately, their production takes slightly longer than ours normally does.

96% of orders are sent out within 7 days of being placed. The remaining 4% are sent out within 9 days.

Our t-shirts are almost all sent out within 2 days of being ordered.

 

We'll return to our normal production times within the next few weeks.

 

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.